celtic fantasy fiction & more

02 December 2010

writing fantasy fiction

I found this beautiful image, titled Fairies, on wikimedia and thought I'd include it here. 

One of the things that draws me to write fantasy fiction is the promise of the world I might imagine.  Like this painting, the realm appears watery, earthy and airy, with everything possessing a pure fire within... it is similar to the greatest landscapes of our green planet but oh so much more.  Even in those stories I create with conflict and tragedy {would it be too boring without those elements?} the realm has a certain quality I can't seem to live without... and wouldn't want to, even if it is only in my mind... for now...

I look forward to receiving your submissions, dear readers, if you're out there drop me a line... even better, a story and maybe a cool photo or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment